Coal and Minerals
Siza Botswana Laboratory Services is a 100% BEE ISO 17025 Accredited laboratory service established to provide reliable and accurate analysis of coal and minerals to clients all over Africa in an approved laboratory environment. The business operates as a PTY/LTD and is already registered and incorporated. The members of the PTY/LTD are Alexander Masondo as director rendering full/100% BEE status to the business.
MAIN PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
SERVICES AND COMPETENCIES OFFERED TO THE CLIENT
- Mechanical and manual sampling
- Bias testing of sampling plant and equipment
- Sampling and analysis for plant and product control on coal and minerals beneficiation plants
- Extended analysis of borehole core samples
- Specialized Stones and minerals testing
- Analysis strictly to ISO and ASTM standards
- Screening analysis, core floats and sinks (washabilities)
- Efficiency test, on line analyzers reference
- Data interpretation and Lims installation
- Management and operation of on-site laboratories
- Consignment management and route inspections
- Installation and maintenance of sampling plants
- Assist with implementation of ISO 17025 for accreditation
- Perform technical audits on sampling plants and laboratory
- Assist with laboratory control measures for reliable test results
- Plant maintenance and management
- Under conveyor cleaning
- Labour supply for all types of laboratory testing services
- Underground sampling
Siza Labs has over 200 staff complements with specialized expertise in coal & minerals sampling and analysis. A flat management structure will ensure that operations are effective, efficient and economic. This will also ensure that swift action can be taken under all circumstances and conditions.
BUSINESS ENVIRONMENT QUALITY
The quality systems of the business are based on ISO 17025. Full participation to the quality system will be the heart of the business. The quality objectives are:
- Obtain and maintain a recognized level of competence on testing service rendered.
- To be a world class testing facility by following international best practices.
- The integrity and independence of the test services and results may not be compromised.
- The clients’ needs for timely results are met by maximum efficiency of operations.
- Ensuring effective communication with clients. Increasing quality consciousness and compliance amongst employees.
- The achievement of these quality objectives will be monitored at regular management meetings.
THE NOSA INTEGRATED MBO SAFETY SYSTEM WILL BE ADHERED TO AT ALL TIMES. THE FOLLOWING WILL BE INCLUDED:
- Employee training
- Legal requirements
- PPE requirements
- Clients safety system requirements
- Fire prevention
- Motorized equipment
- Hazardous substances
- Environmental impact
- Energy resources
PUBLIC ENVIRONMENTAL POLICY
Siza Labs recognizes that environmental management is of a high priority and a key factor in ensuring sustainable development. The clients’ environmental policies and programs will always be respected and adhered to.